Research and development (R&D), is a common term for activities related to the enterprise of corporate or governmental improvement. The actions that are classified as R&D differs from company to company, but there are two main models, with an R&D department being either staffed by engineers or tasked with directly developing, or staffed with industrial scientists and tasked with applied research in scientific or technological fields which may facilitate future product growth. In either case, R&D differs from the huge majority of corporate actions in that it is not often intended to yield instant profit, and generally carries greater risk and an uncertain return on investment.
In Our Group we have many experienced and skilled Researchers who can personally understand your problems and will help you solving them with an excellent solution.
Techies R & D Group is a group dedicated to help all PhD and M.Tech Students in various thesis submission works. We provide:
- Research Topics.
- Reference and Base papers(from Springer ,Elsevier ,IEEE etc).
- Problem Statement and proposed work.
- Implementation of whole code including results.
- Finally we give you an impressive way of presentation for your work.
- In the end we help you to fulfill your dreams by publishing your paper in respected journal and conference.
Recent Completed Research Works are listed here:
(Thesis report and Research papers published on)
- Association Rule Minning Using Soft-set Approach
- Digital Image Processing Blind Watermarking
- Spam Detection in web minning
- DoS Attack Prevention Techniques
- Content Based image retrieval using High Level Image Features
- Spatial Fuzzy C Means Clustering for Image Processing
- Decision Tree using CDF PDF approach
- Improved AODV Routing Protocol using CNRR
- Fuzzy C means clustering technique for routing in MANET
- High Definition Image Construction From Low resolution Images In camera Pre-processing Phase
- Survey Papers on Cloud Security Approaches
- Automatic SubSpace Clustering