Image processing(IP) technique is used to execute some processes on an image, in the order to develop an improved image or to extract some valued information . This is a sort of the signal processing where an input is the image and an output might be image or features related to that image. Currently, IP is among quickly rising skills. IP is a methods of simple research area in an engineering and computer science disciplines.
Image processing mostly contains the following 3 steps :
• Introducing the image through image acquisition tools.
• Examining and working with the images.
• Output resulting an improved image or the report based on the image study.
1. Image Acquisition :
• It starts by taking the image with the sensor hence, If an output of the camera/sensor is not in the digital form then, analog - to - digital converter converts it in digital form.
2. Image Enhancement :
• Image improvement process mainly used for correcting digital images to provide more suitable results for display / additional image analysis. Example : you can improve, or brighten the image.
3. Image Restoration :
• Image restoration (IR) includes refining the presence of an image. In relationship with image enhancement that is independent, image repair is totally objective which makes the sense that restoration methods are mainly based on probabilistic / planned copies of image degradation.
• Image restoration eliminates any type of haze, noise from images to produce a clean and original image.
4. Biomedical Imaging :
• BI is a process that is mainly used to generate images of the human figure or parts of it that is for scientific purposes or for learning frame and structure.
• Biomedical image handling comprises the analysis, enhancement and display the images taken through instruments like X-Ray, ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), CT Scanners, optical imaging tools and Nuclear medicines.
5. Watermarking :
• The modest idea of Watermarking is to assign some information in digital images so, it cannot be miss used or possessed by others.
• Watermarks are potentially useful in many applications, including:
a. Ownership assertion : Watermarks also to be used for ownership assertion
b. Copy prevention or control :Watermarks can also used for the copy avoidance and control.
6. Cryptography :
Visual Cryptography(VC) is approaches of encoding a top-secret images into the shares that filling a suitable no. of shares tells the top-secret image.
7. Steganography :
• Steganography is an skill of hiding the data in actually harmless cover medium.
• Steganography offers improved safety than cryptography since cryptography hides the subjects of the messages but not the exact being of the message. So, no one is separated from the official sender or the receiver will be aware of presence of secret data.
• Steganography messages are regularly first encrypted by some outdated means and then the cover image is improved in some way to contain the encoded message.
• Example - Any significant data can be unseen inside a digital image.
8. Image Defogging :
• Fog contains the water drops and ice minerals that are adjourned in the air. Haze, fog and also smoking are normally a huge cause related with accidents. Fog reduces the visibility of scene which make it hard to differentiate the object.
Removing fog out of pictures is well-known as image defogging. Removal of fog is really a hard job as it depends upon not known depth information. Thus, removal of vapor needs the depth map.
9. Face Recognition :
• Face recognition(FR) is a computer application skilled of classifying or confirming a individual from the digital image or from video frame is One of the best ways to do this by relating nominated makeover features from an image and a face record.
• FR is normally used in safety systems and also can be related to the other biometrics like fingerprint or eye-iris recognition systems. Lately, it also become more general as a viable ID and advertising tool.
10. HDR Imaging :
• HDR is short for High Dynamic Range. It is a post - processing job of taking either one image or an arrangement of images, joining them, and altering the contrast relations to do belongings that are almost difficult with a single space and shutter rapidity.
• HDR(high dynamic range) image is generally complete by taking 3 photos of same section, each one at unlike shutter speeds. The outcome is a bright, average, and dark snap, based on the total of light that got over the lens. With software combine all the pictures to carry details of the shades and highlights equally. This helps in achieving the similar task in the finishing snap that the human eye can achieve on the section.
11. Pattern Recognition :
• Pattern Recognition(PR) is a acknowledgment of patterns and symmetries in data that based on previous knowledge or the info mined from patterns. It has allot of uses in image processing.
• For eg: recognition of things in images, fingerprint impression analysis and face - detection, writing image removal from medical forms.
• Pattern Recognition presents the clear clarifications of the essentials as well as the most recent requests. It explains the vital principles so readers will not only be capable to easily implement the processes and methods, but also lead themselves to determine new difficulties and applications.
12. Remote Sensing :
• Remote sensing(RS) is well-defined as a process where information is collected about an object, area without existence in contact with it and to go as far away as possible from the object you are interested in and keep wishing you were there.
13. Image Segmentation :
• Image segmentation(IS) is the procedure of separating the image into many parts that attempts to partition the pixels of an image into groups that strongly correlate with the objects in an image.
• There are so many different ways to perform image segmentation.
a. Thresholding methods.
b. color-based methods.
c. Transform methods.
d. Texture methods.
14. Image compression(IC) :
• Image compression(IC) is a trending thesis topic in IP.
IC methods are used for reducing storage necessary to protect the image or bandwidth to transfer it. If we talk about its internet usage, it is mostly used to compress the data. Algorithms acquire valuable information from images through figures to deliver advanced quality images.
15. Content based image retrieval :
• CBIR is an presentation of CS vision to an image recovery problem, which means, The difficulty in searching of numerical images in large databases, The search will examine the real contents of an image.
The word content might refer to the colors, forms, textures or an any other additional info that is resulting from image itself.
16. Biometric Image Processing :
• The recognition of persons on the basis of biometric features is an developing miracle in our society. Traditional systems is to confirm the person's identity are founded on secret code or ID card. Though, codes can be forgotten or overheard, and ID cards can be lost or stolen, giving impostors the possibility to extend the identity test. These existing issues have received increasing identity in current years about the usage of features inseparable from a person's body which significantly decreases the risk of a fraud.
The need for security in a wide scope of applications, such as the replacement of the Individual ID Number in banking and retail business, security of transactions across computer networks, high-secure wireless access, tale-voting, and permission to restricted parts can be practiced with the benefit of biometric based authentication.
17. QR Code Generation :
• QR Codes are the barcodes which improve the features and use of 1-d barcode. These codes are nowadays becoming common since of its good features. QR codes are understandable or readable by the mobile phones, cameras and QR-code scanners.
• QR Code contains info. such as text, automatic messages, URL links, geo - residence , phone number or commercial-card or an any additional info that is fixed in a two-dimensional barcode .
QR Codes connects the user that to acquire info quickly. QR Code appearances like a minor square box with having a accidental sequence of white and the black pixels .
18. Video Tracking :
• Video tracking(VT) is the procedure of finding a touching object over the time using a camera.
• It has so many variety of uses like, human - computer interaction , security and observation, medical imaging and video editing .video communication and density, augmented reality, traffic control.
Example : Eye movement detection is used to study the eye function
19. LPR ( License Plate Recognition):
• LPR way is used to classify the automobiles by their certificate plates. LPR technology is used in various securities and traffic requests, like as the access-control system .
The system is applied on the entrance for safety control of a extremely controlled area like armed zones or area around top administration offices.
20. Target Detection :
• Target detection mentions the usage of great spectral resolution remotely detected images to map out the locations of a mark or feature with a particular shadowy or 3-D signature.
• Target detection(TD)/ feature extraction includes a wide-ranging of methods, with the support of measurements resulting from a individual bands and additional complex methods intended to recognize discrete features by figure, sign, or surface.
• Targets of the interest are mostly smaller than of pixel dimension of the image or to be mixed with the other non-target shelter types within the pixel, requiring methods such as shadowy mixture examination to notice the target classes .
MATLAB is the tool which is used to perform mathematical complex computations
and it has various inbuilt tool boxes which perform required tasks dealing to the
requirement of the user. If you are students of M.Tech and looking the guidance for
Matlab projects then we will guides to you.
The MATLAB use the scientific programming language to implement complex algorithms and analyze their performance
in forms of numeric's and graphs. Projects of Matlab for the students of M.Tech include - image processing, neural
networks, guide, user defined interfaces are the various toolboxes which are inbuilt in MATLAB and used to apply
While preparing Matlab project for M.Tech students we first make them understand that the MATLAB default interface is classified into five parts:-
1. Command window: It is the foremost part of MATLAB which is used to display output of already saved codes and also executes MATLAB codes temporarily.
2. Workspace: It is the second part of MATLAB which is used to
show variable values which are allocated in the MATLAB.
The classification of workspace are as follows: variable name, variable value and variable type.
3. Command history: It is another important part of MATLAB which shows the commands of the MATLAB which are executed previously.
4. Current folder Data: It contains the data which are currently saved in the folder whose path is given in the path of current folder.
5. Menu bar: It shows the important menus which are helpful for the user's calculation To save the MATLAB codes user need to create the folder anyplace in the their computer and the folder path can be given in the path of current folder.
The command of edit is used to access the editor windows which is used to save, delete and updated the MATLAB codes. The MATLAB has high graphics which is used to evaluate results in the form of graphs. The MATLAB supports three types of graphs and these graphs are bar, line and mesh graphs. Techieshubhdeep offer robust projects of Matlab for the students of M.Tech to assist them complete their M.Tech under the guidance of expert with flying colors.
TechiesGroup offering final year MATLAB MTech Projects, MATLAB IEEE Projects, IEEE MATLAB Projects, MATLAB IEEE Basepapers, MATLAB Final Year Projects, MATLAB Academic Projects, MATLAB Projects, MATLAB Seminar Topics in Gwalior, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi, India.